Monday, October 4, 2010

Mobile Reworked...

So, I decided to rework the elephant mobile idea.  The previous mobile idea turned out to be waaaay too much work for something that I'd have to keep making over and over.  I could probably still sell the original mobile as a "one of a kind" piece, or keep it for myself!  I have to think about it.

Anyway,  the new mobile will be available as a DIY printable file and/or a DIY kit (with everything included).  Less work for me, and better price for everyone else!

The pictures I've taken so far are a bit dark and dramatic, not light and airy like I'd prefer.  I'm still having trouble with taking etsy quality pictures on my own.  Lighting kits and all that can get a bit expensive, so it's going to be a while before I can afford to spring for REAL photography lights of some kind.  Right now I do have a daylight bulb and a little spotlight, but those still do not create enough light for quality photos.  I have to do something soon!  I can make all the products I want, but if I can't photograph them correctly then it won't matter how cute the stuff is.

I also have some recipe cards ready and photographed and I would like to post them on etsy asap!  Those will also be available as printable  files so that customers can print off as many as they need.


No comments:

Post a Comment