Sunday, September 26, 2010

Crafty Sunday

A few days ago I started making an elephant themed mobile (to accompany all of the stuffed elephants) and was able to work on it a little more today.  The pictures are of one of the little blue elephants with fluffy clouds.

I'd really like to find some textured card stock that isn't ridiculously expensive and matches the fleece elephants perfectly.  It would be great for customers to be able to get matchy-matchy with colors and then give an elephant and mobile as a baby shower gift.  I think they'd all work really well together in a nursery, or in some crazy person's (mine) apartment.


I don't think I'll recommend that babies actually play with the mobile, since it is delicate and the pieces are made from card stock.  It will probably be better hanging in a window (cute cute cute!) or in the corner of a room somewhere.  Once it is finished I'll play around with some placement ideas and photograph them before posting in the shop.  Exciting!



1 comment: